CWS Summit Europe - Agenda
Contingent Workforce Basics: Making Sense of it All
The world of contingent work is incredibly complex and sometimes making sense of it all can be a daunting task for all but the most experienced practitioner. VMS, MSP, Neutrality ZZPers - the list goes on and it seems the acronyms and special terms never end! During this introductory session SIA experts will introduce you to the CWS Summit, provide tips for getting the most out of the conference and share items from the SIA lexicon of terms, what they mean and how they fit into today's programmes. If you are new to contingent workforce management or have been in the role for years but want to stay abreast of the latest terms, this session is for you!Speakers:Dawn McCartney, Sr. Director, Contingent Workforce Strategies & Research, CCWP, Staffing Industry Analysts Peter Reagan, Director, Contingent Workforce Strategies & Research (EMEA & APAC), CCWP, Staffing Industry Analysts
Success in Trying Times: Five Workforce Strategies to Make a Difference
As the global economy becomes more and more uncertain, the need for flexible workforce solutions can take on an ever greater level importance for many organisations. But at the same time the imperfect information that comes with this uncertain future creates a climate where tremendous risk that can often be career ending events or opportunities in disguise. Can you tell the difference? How do you spot those opportunities for success while protecting yourself and your company?Join Bryan Peña, CCWP, SIA's SVP of Contingent Workforce Strategies and globally recognised thought leader as we share five unique strategies that can make taking your programme to the next level an easier proposition, no matter what the future holds!
Facilitated Roundtable Discussions
Our popular Roundtables enable you to choose those topics that are most relevant for your business, ranging from market trends, sector specialisation, service categories and a number of important business issues. Join your peers in choosing three table topics during this fast-paced 75-minute session.
Topics could include:
• Dealing with Uncertainty
• Challenges and Opportunities within the EU
• Dealing with a Downturn - Recession Proof Your Programme
• Are there Brexit Implications for International Programmes?
• In-house vs. Outsourced MSP
• Building a Talent Strategy that Makes Sense
• Failure Modes and Risk Management
• Understanding Contingent Workforce Terminology
• Establishing Programme Metrics & KPIs
• Choosing Your Contingent Workforce Model
• Best Practice for Expanding Your CW Programme Internationally
• Getting the Most out of your VMS
• Surviving the M&A Process
• Risks in the Use of Statement of Work (SOW) Consultants
• Emerging Technologies and the Contingent Workforce
• Opportunities and Challenges in Developing and Emerging Markets
ModeratorPeter Reagan, Director, Contingent Workforce Strategies & Research (EMEA & APAC), CCWP, Staffing Industry Analysts
Panellists: Emma Rees, Global Category Manager - HR, & Contingent Labour, Takeda Pharmaceuticals International AGPeter Schmutzer, Director Purchasing, Intel Corporation
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.