2017 EMS Instructor Conference
The Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) is conducting the WTCS EMS Instructor System-Called Meeting & Wisconsin EMS Educator’s Teaching and Learning Conference on Thursday, February 9 and Friday, February 10, 2017 at The Osthoff Resort in Elkhart Lake.
Attendees completing this portion of the conference will receive pertinent information specific to the WTCS and also from the Department of Health Services-EMS Section (DHS-EMS Section). This will include, but is not limited to:
- receive information from WTCS and its’ current initiatives
- receive information from DHS-EMS Section related to delivery of EMS education
- receive information from WTCS related to delivery of EMS education
- receive information from WTCS on NREMT psychomotor examination
- receive updates and information on current NREMT policies and procedures
Thursday, February 9, 2017
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday, February 10, 2017
9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Thursday, February 9, 2017 - Friday, February 10, 2017
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Disability Access: It is the policy of the Wisconsin Technical College System Board to provide reasonable accommodations to access or participate in its programs and/or activities. Persons who wish to request assistance or reasonable accommodation(s) for the above activity should call the meeting contact or call the Wisconsin Relay System at 711.