The 26th Annual General Counsel Conference: Bringing New Focus to the In-House Counsel, June 4-5, 2014, Marriott Marquis, New York, provides key insight into the inner workings of the most successful in-house legal departments and tips on achieving the same goals in terms of relevant issues and significant updates. Stay ahead of your competition and REGISTER TODAY!
NEW for 2014!
• The theme for 2014 is to bring more focus to the changing internal structure and of the general counsel position which encompasses:
- How the GC role has changed into a multi-tasking executive role in both the legal and business aspects of the company
- How the GC role interacts with the other Executive Suite, outside counsel and 3rd-party vendors
- How the GC role has to find new balance between needed technology, compliance and a shrinking budget
- How the GC role has had to expand exponentially in a truly global business model
• Concurrent sessions that specifically on the changing role of the GC which allows attendees to create their own experiences based on their own needs
• Round table discussions that allow for more concentrated networking around the topics GCs need to know and provides
Attendee Profile: Attendees consist of your peers, past attendees and subscribers of Corporate Counsel, The American Lawyer with the following titles: General Counsel; Chief Counsel; Litigators; General Prosecutors; Senior Counsel; etc.
Former Deputy Counsel, CIA
Author, “Company Man: Thirty Years of Controversy and Crisis in the CIA”
Visiting Fellow, Hoover Institution,
Steptoe & Johnson
Receive a Autographed Copy of "Company Man: Thirty Years of Controversy and Crisis in the CIA"
(Only available to in-house counsel, who register by April 25, 2014)