"Speciality Plastic Films" became the "World Symposium on Performance Films";
Tackled key business and technology issues
Formerly hosted by Maack Business Services (now a part of IHS Chemical), the Speciality Plastic Films (SPF) annual conference has been one of the longest running conferences dedicated to the plastics films business.
Under its new name, World Symposium on Performance Films, the "SPF" offered the same high level of knowledge and insight and unique opportunities to exchange ideas with other key players in the industry. Over the past 27 years, this event has established a global reputation for its ability to draw the top providers and users of materials, equipment, and processing technology for films from around the world to discuss the latest developments in this vital continually developing field.
Topics for the 2012 event included:
Download the full SPF 2012 report
- In-depth analyses of materials and markets for biodegradable and non-biodegradable films
- New materials and applications for packaging and technical films
- Developments in materials and equipment for styrenic films and foils
- PVC materials and applications update
- Biodegradable high barrier polymers
- Testing oxygen barrier with optical sensors
- Latest tie layer technologies for multilayer films