If you would like to attend the Home and Garden Show and
the Emergency Expo and are looking for general show information,
please return to:
Home and Garden Show scvhomeandgarden.com
Emergency Expo scvemergencyexpo.com
Welcome exhibitors, sponsors and advertisers!
Continue below to see all the details for 2013.
Or jump to the Online Application by clicking
on the Application buttons at the top right
and bottom right of the page.
The 2013 Home and Garden Show and Emergency Expo are returning to the The Hyatt Regency Valencia at McBean Pkwy and Town Center Dr.
Attractions for 2013
We are working hard to top last years record attendance by offering attendees:
Saturday and Sunday
- Free Admission, free parking
- Drawings, special offers and freebies
- Presentations and demonstrations
- Free Goody Bag filled with treasures and information
- PassPort - When stamped by all participating exhibitors, the Passport is the attendees entry into drawings for fabulous prizes
- The Kid's Zone, located in the parking lot area,
- A bouncer
- Video games
- Special building and gardening activities just for kids
- Face painting and crafts
- Home and Garden Show/Emergency Expo Directory is your guide to all participants and their location at the show. The directory includes important information about each participant, describes special offers and prizes, and includes a Schedule of Events. The directory also serves as a handy reference to be used in the months to come.
- Special Saturday Event
- KHTS Emergency Expo, in cooperation with the City of Santa Clarita and Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, in the Parking Lot, featuring:
- More than 60 exhibitors with products, services and information on emergency prevention, preparedness, survival and recovery
- Emergency vehicles and equipment from fire departments, law enforcement, search and rescue groups and utility companies
- Drills, demonstrations and presentations
- Kaiser Permanente Blood Drive to raise 50 donations
Special Sunday Events
- Plant Mania, a special event by our nurseries, featuring:
- Clearance sale prices on plants
- Super special offers for future purchases
- Vintage Emergency Expo
- Fund raiser for the Callahan Heartsafe Project
- Restored and restorations-in-progress antique/vintage emergency vehicles and equipment
This year we added new options to enhance your experience as a participant in the show:
- Speedy, on-line application and with payment options.
- Custom outdoor exhibit spaces, with pricing per square foot - perfect for vehicle and equipment
- Outdoor spaces with no amenities. Bring your own canopy, table and chairs and save!
- Additional sponsor and advertising opportunities for greater exposure.
- Non-proft Underwritting Plan - A donor may cover the cost of their favorite non-profit's participation as an exhibitor. The non-profit receives all the community-outreach benefits of an exhibotor before, during and after the show . The donor recieves special recognition in the show directory, on the show website and on special signage at the exhibit space, in addition to the appreciation of the non-profit. Contact show management directly for this special program (661)255-7063.
Many highly visible and very affordable sponsor opportunities are available. All offer outstanding benefits and include months of marketing through a variety of media channels before, during and after the show. Sign up today for the best sponsoring choices and the most exposure.
75 indoor and outdoor Home and Garden Show exhibit spaces and 55 outdoor Emergency Expo spaces are available for powerful face-to-face marketing. Our customized outdoor exhibit spaces in the parking lot, garden and patio areas are available on a per square foot basis. Home and Garden Show Exhibiting is open to all companies and organizations who are providers of home and garden products and services. The Emergency Expo is open to companies and organizations with products, services and information relating to emergency preparedness, response and recovery. Vintage Emergency Expo is open to exhibitors of older out of service fire trucks, police cars, ambulances and other emergency vehicles and equipment more that 50 years old.
Be prepared to present your brand and message, show your products and services, share your expertise and attract attendees by handing out goodies and offering special show deals.
Free advertising options are avilable to all exhibitors and sponors, including a free listings in the online listing, in the printed listing in the Show Directory and we will list your Special Offers and Drawing Prizes on our web pages.
Affordable advertising options are also available for participants who wish to enhance the impression they have created by being at the show. Some of these options are also available to those who wish to be part of the show, but who may not be able to be present. Advertising options include inserting materials into the Goody Bags, advertising in the Show Directory and advertising on the show website. We are also open to designing customized advertising and marketing options to meet specific needs.
Sign up now for the best selection and to maximize the return on your investment by appearing in our advertising, promotions and show website as soon as possible, and gain months of additional expo. Also, to give a balance that appeals to attendees, the number of exhibitors in each category may be limited. (See categories below).
Important dates and times:
Participant meeting and open house
Thursday, March 21, from 6:30 pm to 8:00
- Any late documentation and payments will be collected.
- Floor plans will be posted
- Sample exhibit spaces will be displayed
- Posters will be distributed to exhibitors and sponsors.
- Review event details including parking and traffic flow during setup.
- All Questions answered.
- Special Drawing!
Each meeting attendee will be given a drawing ticket as an entry into a random drawing for 20 California Lotto Quick Picks for that night's drawing. Will you be an instant millionaire?
Friday, April 26, 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday, April 27, 7:00 am to 8:00 am
Sunday, April 28, 7:00 am to 9:00 am
Saturday, April 27, 9:00am to 5:00 pm
Sunday, April 28, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tear Down and Removal
Sunday, April 28, 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm
The Hyatt Regency Valencia is in Santa Clarita, CA., 28 miles north of Los Angeles on Interstate 5, The Golden State Freeway. Exit at Magic Mountain Parkway, proceed about 2 miles east to McBean Parkway, turn right. The hotel is one block, at the corner of Mcbean Parkway and Town Center Drive.
World famous Six Flags Magic Mountain is just off the freeway, only two miles from the Hyatt. Numerous hotels in every price range are within three miles of Magic Mountain on either side of Interstate 5.
Home and Garden Show
Companies and organizations who wish to impress and attract the interest of home owners, renters and landlords who will be viewing show advertising and promotions, as well as attending the show in search of products and services in the following categories:
Banking & Finance
Cleaning & Maintenance
Home Electronics Home Health &
Heating & Air
Nursery & Floral
Pool & Spa
Waste & Recycling
Windows & Doors
In the interest of giving attendees the variety they expect at a good show. the number of exhibitors in each category may be limited.
Companies, organizations, agencies and institutions with products, services, information and education for emergency preparedness, response and recovery will benefit from the face to face contact with thousands of area residents attending the Emergency Expo on Saturday. Emergency Expo exhibitors are not limited by categories.Vintage Emergency ExpoThis non-profit event is for owners of vintage police, fire, ambulance and other emergency equipment and vehicles, restored or restoration in progress, who wish to display to the public. 100% of the Vintage Emergency EXpo entry fees and public donations go to The Callahan Heartsafe Project. Named after the late LA City Fire Chief John W. Callahan, a long-time Santa Clarita resident, the project’s objective is to establish awareness, education and immediate access to Automated External Defibrillators (AED’s) throughout our community.