We are pleased to present the 6th Annual IP Trademark, Copyright & Licensing Counsel Forum. Oct. 22-23, 2013, at The University Club in New York City. Corporate Counsel magazine is, once again, teaming up with us to offer thought-leadership through this program.
A company’s intellectual property is one of the most important assets. In today’s digital world, your IP is under nearly constant threat – from employees and past employees, customers, competitors and cyber-villains. Digital technology has allowed for more ways to capture and contort your IP, making counsel’s jobs even more difficult than it already is.
This established Forum will bring back some of the most popular session from 2012 such as a mock licensing agreement session, explore protecting your brand’s reputation as well as:
Join your peers such as in-house counsel, general counsel, chief legal officers, partners, IP litigators for two days of insight into the next steps toward protecting and strengthening your brand.
- Copyright Piracy and The Cloud – New Issue for 2013?
- Employment Law and IP
- Cyber Security
- Global trademark and trade secret enforcement
- Generating Additional Revenue through Licensing Programs
- Social Media and Intellectual Property. Should you be Doing More?
- The Ins and Outs of Trademark Licensing
- IP and Information/Corporate Governance
- The Doman Name: A Practical Update for 2012
We hope to see you in October in New York.
Keith Agisim, Bank of America
Richard Raysman, Partner, Holland & Knight LLP