Plenary sessions will be held in the Convention Center (Palais des Congrès) adjacent to the Mövenpick Mansour Eddahbi
Meetings and sessions are open to all participants unless otherwise indicated.
Visit the wonders of Marrakech during this guided bus tour: the Koutoubia Mosque, the Majorelle and the Menara Gardens.
• Kapil MEHAN, Managing Director, Advenz, India and Chairman of the IFA Agriculture Committee• Updates by the Secretariat: estimates of fertilizer use by crop in 2014/15, estimated global sulphur-nutrient consumption in 2015, revised historical fertilizer consumption dataset for China from 2005 to 2015Patrick HEFFER, IFAFertilizer demand outlook• India: Sameer GOEL, Managing Director, Coromandel• USA: Chris JAHN, President, The Fertilizer Institute (TFI)• Mexico: President of Asociación Nacional de Comercializadores de Fertilizantes (Anacofer)
• Opening remarksDr. Abdulraman JAWAHERY, IFA Chairman
• Welcome to Morocco message Government of Morocco Representative
• 25 years of doing business with African farmersSunny VERGHESE, CEO, Olam, Singapore
• Overview of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Strategy and Investment in Agricultural Development in Sub-Saharan AfricaDr. Christian WITT, Sr Program Officer, Soil Health, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), USA• Growing Fertilizer Use in SSA: The Importance of Sound Government Policy Frameworks and Functioning Value ChainsDr. Rebbie HARAWA, Head, Soil and Fertilizer Systems, Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA)
• Agricultural Productivity and Market Access for Smallholder Farmers: Challenges and OpportunitiesDyborn CHIBONGA, Executive Director, National Smallholder Farmers’ Association of Malawi (NASFAM), Malawi
Kindly hosted by OCP GROUP
Annual General Meeting (09:00 - 10.30)
Market Outlook Session (11:00 - 12.30)
Kindly hosted by KINGENTA