Now in its eighth year, Corporate Counsel’s Annual Hedge Fund General Counsel Summit provides cutting-edge insights into the latest legal, regulatory and compliance opportunities and challenges faced by hedge fund managers and investors. This year’s agenda has been updated to:
- Reflect the latest regulatory guidance including the:
- SEC’s Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations Cybersecurity Initiative
- updated IRS FATCA guidance
- CFTC Streamlined Delegation Approach
- Provide strategies for mitigating enforcement issues by successfully responding to SEC and CFTC High Frequency Trading investigations
- Explore revenue opportunities such as launching retail alternative products and establishing strategic partnerships with institutional investors
Don’t miss this opportunity to earn CLE/CPE credits while networking with fellow GCs and CCOs.