Now in its eighth year, Corporate Counsel’s Annual Hedge Fund General Counsel Summit provides cutting-edge insight into the latest legal, regulatory and compliance opportunities and challenges faced by hedge fund managers and investors. This year’s agenda has been updated to:
- Feature a Fireside Chat with OCIE's Drew Bowden on the risks and challenges for hedge funds
- Reflect the latest regulatory guidance including the:
- SEC’s Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations Cybersecurity Initiative
- CFTC Streamlined Delegation Approach
- Explore revenue opportunities such as: launching retail alternative products; hedge fund seeding and establishing other strategic partnerships; and implementing strategies to claw back compensation from employees engaged in misconduct
- Include new speakers
Don’t miss this opportunity to earn up to 15.6 CLE/15.5 CPE credits while networking with fellow GCs and CCOs!