As an exhibitor at the 9th National Monitoring Conference you will be a very visible part of the only national conference solely devoted to water monitoring, providing an exceptional setting to mix with potential clients and partners in the water monitoring community. Over 600 water monitoring professionals from all 50 states are expected to attend the 2014 conference.
What's Included in the Fee?
- Full registration package for two (2) people. Includes admission to all technical sessions, meals, breaks and Exhibitor Reception on Tuesday. Double booths include registration for four (4) people. Additional exhibitor registrations are $300.
- All Refreshment Breaks. Total of five (5) refreshment breaks (all held on the exhibit floor).
- Luncheons. Three (3) luncheons for all participants and guests.
- Booth Space. A single (10’ × 10’) or double (10’ × 20’) or larger booth space. Please note that the exhibit hall is carpeted.
- Table. One or two, depending on booth size, 6’ skirted table for your booth.
- Chairs. Two or more, depending on booth size.
- Waste Basket. One waste basket for your booth.
- Identification Sign. One booth identification sign.
- Program Listing. Your company’s contact information printed in the Exhibitor section of the final conference program.
- Web Site Listing. A link to your company’s website on the conference website.
Exhibitor Set-up: Monday,April 28, 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Exhibit Hall Open: Tuesday, April 29 – Thursday, May 1
Exhibitor Take-down: Thursday, May 1, 1:30 – 4:00 pm
Lunches and refreshment breaks during exhibit hours will be held in the Exhibit Hall, Tuesday through Thursday, maximizing traffic and allowing more time for conference participants to visit with exhibitors. On Tuesday evening of the conference, we will sponsor a meet-and-greet reception in the Exhibit Hall for networking between exhibitors, poster presenters and conference participants.
Single 10' x 10' Booth: $1,995
Double 10' x 20' Booth: $2,995
Additional Exhibit Staff: $300 each
If you have any questions, please contact Philip Forsberg at the NALMS office: 608 233-2836 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academy Expo has been selected as the conference's exhibit decorator.
Academy Expo, 116 Marion Road
Cincinnati OH 45215
Phone: (513) 772-1898
Download Academy Expo's Exhibitor Kit
Electrical and/or A/V needs are handled directly through the Duke Energy Convention Center website:
Electrical services, accessories, utilities, labor and carpet cleaning can be ordered online by visiting www.duke-energycenter.com
Click “Online Service Ordering,” then click on your event listed by date.
For questions, contact Michele Hopewell, Exhibitor Services: email@example.com
Forms to order other services, such as internet access and A/V equipment may be found at www.duke-energycenter.com/2500/ServiceOrderForms.asp
Download the Exhibit Booth Selection Form