*Programme under development - Check back frequently for updates
• Keynote highlighting/overview of these critical issues and impact on FC/IE work
- Ric Edelman, Edelman Financial Services (U.S.)
• Panel on Fintech/Regtech with Practitioners/Experts
- Paul Andrews, Secretary-General IOSCO, moderator
- Cecile de Wit, IOSCO, moderator
This session features a curated sequence of multi-media examples submitted from around the world. If you wish to submit a video clip of 5 minutes or less to be presented during the showcase, click here.
Reception and Dinner will be at the Marimbas Club adjacent to the historic Forte de Copacabana at the end of the Copacabana Beach with special views of the surrounding area. Focus is on networking. Come catch up with colleagues from past Conferences and meet new ones!
- Robert Stammers, CFA Institute, moderator
Theme: Presentation of information/use of data workshop
- Gerri Walsh, FINRA/FINRA Foundation, moderator
• Leadership development
• Audience segmenting, engagement and finding solutions for target audience needs
• How to/Tips for setting up and running a Financial Literacy/Investor Education day/week/month
- Dr. Edwin Weinstein, CEO Brondsbury Group, moderator
Overall theme: Building FC/IE strategies and programmes while addressing/keeping up with impactful external developments and dynamics (like demographic challenges, fintech, etc.).
Session will include presentations and problem-solving and some of the speakers from the Conference will stay over to participate in this session.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.