Achieving Mutual Growth through Data Centered Collaboration
"Fueled by TPM, TPO, Revenue Management, and Advanced Analytics Capabilities"
November 2-4, 2016
The Crowne Plaza Dallas
Some of the companies who've attended POI Summits include:
AAFES, Hillshire Brands, Ventura Foods, Michael Angelo's, Nestle, Red Bull, Hershey, Mcilhenny, Church & Dwight, Clorox, Utz Quality Foods, Bush Bros., Kellogg's, Walgreens, MillerCoors, Tree Top, NBTY, Frito-Lay, Wrigley, Signature Brands, Organic Valley, Mead Johnson Nutrition, Starbucks, Energizer, EJ Gallo, J&J, Unilever, Tops Markets, Post Foods, Kraft Foods, Winn-Dixie, McCormick & Co, Campbell Soup, Delhaize America, 7-Eleven, Procter & Gamble, Snyders Lance, Sargento, Walgreens, Schreiber Foods, Pinnacle Foods, Dannon, PepsiCo, Gartner, GMCR, PepsiCo, Farmer John, Hormel, ConAgra Foods, Mars, JM Smucker, Mead Johnson, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, Continental Mills, Rich Products, Musco Family Olive Company, Mckee Foods, Popcorn Indiana, SJU, Pfizer, Welch's, Georgia-Pacific, Philips, Jenny O Turkey Store, Mondelez, Seventh Generation, Nissin Foods, Ferrero, JBSS, Windsor Foods, and many others.
You'll leave this summit knowing:
1. How to achieve greater promotional outcomes through improved collaborative capabilities
2. Mobile strategies to reach shoppers with targeted offers where they want to be reached
3. A clear understanding of how TPO and Predictive Analytics drives trading partner results!
4. Effective pricing/promotion strategies refined through better use of data
5. How to integrate mobile marketing into your promotional results and shopper loyalty
6. To what extent a shared responsibility on retail execution improves mutual results
7. How trading partners can get started with Joint Business Planning strategies and the benefits of execution.
8. How the Certified Collaborative Marketer builds skills and results across teams
Subject matter includes:
Trade Promotion Optimization
Trade Promotion Management
Predictive Analytics: Leveraging Data and Insights
Merchandising & Assortment Strategies
Sales & Operations Planning (Demand Planning)
Integrated Business Planning: Sales, Customer, & the Supply Chain
Navigating the Solutions Landscape
Basket Building Strategies
Joint Business Planning Strategy/Execution
To view testimonials from the Novemberl 2012 POI Joint Busines Planning Summit Enabling Focus on the Customer, please click here November 2012 Testimonials
If you would like to view the completed April 2016 Collaborative Marketing Driven by Advanced Analytics Summit, please click here.
For information on Sponsor or Exhibit opportunities for the November 2016 Summit, click on the Sponsors tab above or the link below. POI_Sponsor_Packet
Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - Friday, November 4, 2016
The Crowne Plaza Dallas Galleria14315 Midway RoadDallas Addison, Texas 75001972-980-8877
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.