Are more students coming to you and asking for information about international opportunities and you're not sure what to say? Are you unsure of what the processes are and who does? Join us for an information session where we will cover the following topics:
1. What opportunities are currently available? Are your students eligible?
2. Application process for students/deadlines and selection process
3. Advising - Who does what?
4. Course registration and transfer credit
5. Finances (student loans, fees, exemptions, costs, etc.)
And more! Please bring a bagged lunch.
Presenter(s): MacEwan International
November 16, 2016 12:00 PM - 1:00 PMMountain Time
Room 7-266A, MacEwan University10700 104 AveEdmonton, Alberta T5J 4S2Canada
Centre for the Advancement of Faculty Excellence - CAFÉ
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.