Our industry is being massively disrupted by 3 big trends.
The consumerization of technology is transforming what users expect from applications. The move to cloud and mobile technologies is leading to an expectation of anywhere, anytime access. The changing nature of work is forcing organizations to think flat and agile, not hierarchical and slow. Managing content from these "disrupters" is THE business challenge of the next decade.
Are you prepared to help your customers adapt?
This is no time to be complacent. Learn exactly what effect these forces are having on your clients and their business processes. Acquire new skills and approaches for resolving their challenges. Grow your business. Join the best and the brightest in document imaging, conversion, integration, and preservation at the 35th annual Service Provider Executive Forum. You'll also get the opportunity to "rub elbows" with the over 700 end-users at AIIM14. For Leaders in Advanced Document Services & Solutions "Thank you for another terrific event. We had a tremendous show with great potential for new business and new relationships."
-- Gary J. Armstrong, President, Imaging 411 Inc.
"I expect the trip will be paid for in a few days worth of scanning. I also have some attendees coming to my shop to discuss products and software that may be able to cut out thousands of dollars of labor from our processes. All good stuff!"
-- Jack Bobeck, CIO Business Services & Owner, Imaging Source Program Content:
- Business Case Studies
- Moderated Round Table Discussions with your host -- industry veteran -- Bob Zagami
- Industry Trends and User Research from AIIM President, John Mancini
- Dedicated time with peers and business partners
- AIIM 14 Keynotes from industry thought leaders including Guy Kawasaki, Dux Raymond Sy, Thornton May and more
- Optional Pre-Conference training and Certification from AIIM (additional fees)
Senior Level Executives, Production & Technical Managers, and Sales & Marketing Professionals from:
- Service Companies
- Multi-function Printer Firms (MFPs)
- Value-added Resellers (VARs)
- Value-added Distributors (VADs)
- Business Process Outsourcers (BPOs)
- Systems Integrators (SIs)
- Application Service Providers (ASPs)
- Large In-house Service Operations
- IT Consultants
- Tuesday Night Welcome Reception with your peers and business partners
- Solutions Showcase with your Business Partners
- Wednesday Night AIIM Awards and Gala (additional fee) with AIIM14 attendees, speakers, and sponsors
You may notice that the dates of the AIIM Service Provider Executive Forum coincide with the annual AIIM Conference in the same location. That's no mistake.
While the Forum will be self-contained, we do want to offer you the opportunity to experience the big conference for the world-class keynotes, hospitality/social sessions, and the high caliber end-users in attendance. You'll be able to do that in select time periods over the 2 days.
Check out some great pictures from our 2012 event that was held in New Mexico.