Complimentary continental breakfast and light lunch provided by Convergent Dental, Inc.
CE Hours: 6 Hands-On
Mark A. Mizner, DMD, owner, Commonwealth Dental Group, a practice specializing in cutting-edge esthetic, restorative, and prosthetic dentistry in Boston
Using the First 9.3 µm CO2 All Tissue Laser for CAD/CAM-Ready Preparations
This presentation will demonstrate the advantages of the first 9.3 µm CO2 computer-aided dental laser system cleared by the U.S. FDA. Patient cases using this Computer-Aided Preparation (CAP) laser system for caries removal, cavity preparation, and intraoral soft tissue cutting will be presented, many completed without the need for the drill or anesthesia. Both hard and soft tissue techniques will be taught, demonstrating precision and control that until now were unavailable from any dental laser.
- Recognize the benefits of the integration of the Computer-Aided Preparation CAP dental laser with other digital dental technology
- Perform soft and hard tissue procedures with the CO2 laser at 9.3 µm
- Learn how to achieve better clinical results and improve practice growth
- Understand why CO2 at 9300 nm sets a new standard for speed and precision in a dental laser
- Observe the ablation of the hard and soft tissue with the CAP dental laser
- Recognize the benefits of the CO2 laser at 9300 nm for restorative dental procedures
Participants will have the opportunity to perform procedures on extracted teeth and soft tissue samples under controlled supervision.
Recommended Audience: Dentist
The Convergent Dental Inc. grant has been applied to this program
Class is subject to cancellation if enrollment is not met. Call (800) 342-8747 ext. 250 for information on cancellations due to inclement weather. Free cancellation up to 10 days prior to course date.