This program is accredited through the California Board of Registered Nursing and qualifies for six (6) contact hours of education. This program is not accredited for Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits.
Enrollment is limited to 20 registered attendees per program date. LifeNet Health will provide travel to and from the program, one night of lodging in Virginia Beach, Virginia or Seattle, WA., and all meals will be provided onsite. This course complies with the “Revised and Restated AdvaMed Code of Ethics,” effective July 1, 2009.
Attendees are encouraged to consider their individual organization’s policies and restrictions prior to registration. The course and associated hospitality events are solely for the attendees; no guests are permitted to participate.
Pfiedler Enterprises is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP14944, for 6.0 contact hours.
After completing this continuing education activity, the participant should be able to:
1. Understand the organ and tissue donation process steps.
2. Discuss the donor screening and approval process.
3. Discuss the operating room implications of handling transplant tissue.
4. Explain the significance of Sterility Assurance Level in relation to allograft tissue processing.
5. Discuss the quality assurance requirements for allograft tissue processing.
A Continuing Nursing Education activity sponsored by Pfiedler Enterprises
Grant funds provided by LifeNet Health
03/25/16 - 12/30/16 08:15 - 15:00Eastern Time
LifeNet Health Corporate Headquarters1864 Concert DriveVirginia Beach, Virginia 23453USA757-609-4306
100 (100 remaining)
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.