Learn how you can prepare for the new NCUA directive on IRR management.
In this session, attendees will:
• Explore regulations and policies that govern Interest Rate Risk management.
• Develop a clear definition of IRR and how it impacts credit union performance.
• Differentiate between Value at Risk and Earnings at Risk in IRR management.
• Learn how to set and measure IRR limits that are appropriate for your credit union.
• Practice hands-on modeling that can be used to manage IRR on an ongoing basis.
Schedule: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Cost: $25.00 per person with lunch provided.
Note: A 50% discount is available for CUs under 10 million in assets.
This session is sponsored by TCT Risk Solutions
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 10:00 AM - 4:00 PMEastern Time
Bridgeton Onized FCU2550 South Main RoadVineland, New Jersey 08362856-692-4000
NJCUL Refund/Cancellation Policy: No shows or cancellations received fewer than five business days prior to event will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations must be in writing and will be accepted via: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 609-448-3499
Substitutions are accepted any time prior to the event.
For Additional information, please contact Mary Zelinsky at email@example.com or call 800-792-8861 x100.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.