Learn how you can prepare for the new NCUA directive on IRR management.
In this session, attendees will:
• Explore regulations and policies that govern Interest Rate Risk management.
• Develop a clear definition of IRR and how it impacts credit union performance.
• Differentiate between Value at Risk and Earnings at Risk in IRR management.
• Learn how to set and measure IRR limits that are appropriate for your credit union.
• Practice hands-on modeling that can be used to manage IRR on an ongoing basis.
Schedule: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Cost: $25.00 per person with lunch provided.
This session is sponsored by TCT Risk Solutions
Monday, February 13, 2017 10:00 AM - 4:00 PMEastern Time
New Jersey Credit Union League299 Ward StreetHightstown, New Jersey 085208007928861
NJCUL Refund/Cancellation Policy: No shows or cancellations received fewer than five business days prior to event will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations must be in writing and will be accepted via: Email: email@example.com Fax: 609-448-3499
Substitutions are accepted any time prior to the event.
For Additional information, please contact Mary Zelinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-792-8861 x100.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.