Date: November 7, 14, 21 & 28, 2016
Time: 4:30 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
Course #: 17-304-01
Instructor: Liz Fox & Pam Schmidt
Credit Hours: 1
This course requires a pre-requisite of successfully completing Using Real Colors or Understanding Real Colors.
Participants will determine how to use temperament theory in the classroom or other work settings.
Objectives for this course:
As a result of successfully completing this course, participants will:
- better understand their own temperaments
- better understand the temperaments of others
- appreciate how to use the knowledge of temperaments in their work with students
- appreciate how to use the knowledge of temperaments in their relationships with others
- understand how to use the knowledge of temperaments for classroom management
- use their knowledge of temperament theory to improve the work of teams and groups
- use their knowledge of temperament theory to improve relationships with parents and families
This class is available for License Renewal credit, Paraeducator credit & Audit.
It cannot be taken for Graduate credit.