Philadelphia ISACA is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a mid-day training event on April 4th at the Concordville Inn in Concordville, Pennsylvania. We will be presenting two 2-hour training sessions, allowing attendees to earn up to 4 CPEs..
1st Topic - Managing Enterprise Risk Planning Projects
Join us for a discussion on the most effective approaches to managing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) projects. This session will include:
* Important considerations in selecting a new ERP solution and Implementer.
* Strategies on how to mitigate your risk during the project
* Effective Change Management
2nd Topic - Business Continuity Planning / Disaster Recovering Best Practices
Our second subject will be include a discussion on the most effective approaches to disaster recovery and business continuity. This session will include:
* Discerning the differences between business continuity and disaster recovery.
* Strategies on how to leverage the cloud to reduce your disaster risk footprint.
* Discover how business continuity and disaster recovery are an organizational commitment.
* Learn scalable and flexible continuity strategies.
* Review example case studies and exercises.