One of the internationally acclaimed endoscopy training programs from the University of Georgia, this 15-hour continuing education course is designed to teach the theory and practical applications of diagnostic endoscopy in birds and reptiles.
Whether you are a private practitioner, zoo/aquarium/wildlife veterinarian, or researcher this course will train you to perform minimally-invasive endoscopic procedures including biopsy techniques.
This is a basic- to intermediate-level course, and fundamental knowledge of avian and reptilian anatomy is assumed. You will be trained using PowerPoint lectures and video presentations on:
- equipment choice and care
- gastro-intestinal and respiratory endoscopy of reptiles
- gastro-intestinal endoscopy and tracheoscopy of birds
- biopsy and sampling techniques
- endoscopy fee structure and practice management