This event is closed. If you have any questions, please contact the planner directly.
generation adidas international is proud to offer you an amazing soccer
experience in Spain. This program offers a once in a life time
experience in Madrid (Spain), home to one of the world's greatest
professional soccer clubs ever - Real Madrid CF. In Madrid you will
enjoy “fútbol” in one of the most prestigious stadiums on earth, the
world renowned Santiago Bernabeu stadium (Real Madrid CF’s home field),
and you will also have the chance to visit their museum and incredible
offers elite training and competition and provides unique
exposure into the youth development approach of the world’s most famous
soccer club. Highly qualified and experienced professional Realmadrid
Foundation coaches will provide you with specialized soccer training.
This “experience of a lifetime” takes place at the state of the art
training facility at Real Madrid City.
In Madrid you will also get to visit the City of Futbol hotel, home of
the Spanish National Team. You will get a chance to tour the RFEF
Museum, as well as the opportunity to train at the RFEF complex. You will
have several training sessions, various top level friendly games, as
well as some cultural sightseeing in Madrid and in the nearby World
Heritage City of Toledo.
This is a unique chance to live football
in one of the world’s most passionate soccer countries and with some of
the world’s most passionate supporters.
* 8 Nights accommodation in Madrid in at 4* hotel in downtown
* Meal Plan: Half board (Breakfast each day, and lunch or dinner)
* 3 pre-arranged competitive matches against Spanish opponents
* Training pitches and clinic sessions (as per itinerary)
* 5 Training sessions at Real Madrid City: Certificates and individual evaluations, official
group picture, sling bag, water bottle and Realmadrid Foundation Training Program kit
* Tour Real Madrid CF Stadium, and Museum and Real Madrid City
* Tour Spanish Soccer Federation Museum and Training Complex
* Sightseeing activities: Visit the city of Madrid and World Heritage cities of Toledo and Segovia
* Charter buses (motor coach) are reserved for all necessary transfers while in Europe
* Supervisor to be with team at all times 24/7
* Comprehensive medical and cancellation insurance
* Round trip airfare (USA to Spain)
* Match tickets to La Liga or Champions League games (subject to availability and additional cost)
Friday, March 24, 2017 - Sunday, April 2, 2017
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.