With increasing state, federal, and provincial regulation, human service providers are being required to statistically demonstrate content, process, and satisfaction outcomes to payers, regulators, and public “grassroots” organizations. This two-part webinar workshop will cover the conceptualization, design, implementation, and maintenance of performance improvement and information management systems as they pertain to clinical and management operations.
Webinar participants should be able to:
- List the three major components of a performance improvement system.
- Discuss the process of the design of an outcomes and performance improvement system.
- Define the following terms: effectiveness, efficiency, access, and satisfaction.
- Outline the parts of a “typical” measurable indicator.
- Illustrate two or three ways to utilize data gathered from a performance improvement system.
CARF webinars offer:
- Convenience - train in the comfort of your office, home, or another remote location.
- Cost savings - train multiple employees for the price of one registration fee, with no additional travel or accommodation costs.
Please join us for an informative and enjoyable online learning experience.
All presentations and materials are provided in English.