Behavioral Health, Child and Youth Services,
and Opioid Treatment Program Webinar:
Screening and Assessing for Results
This presentation will assist the attendee in creating questions for use during the assessment process. Further, the components of a mental status examination will be discussed as well as the criterion for substance abuse and dependence. The presentation will conclude with the breakdown of Axes I through V.
Webinar participants should be able to:
- Identify appropriate interview questions for assessment.
- Identify the components of a mental status examination.
- List the criteria for substance abuse.
- List the criteria for substance dependence.
- Define each of the Axis (I through V) components.
CARF webinars offer:
- Convenience - train in the comfort of your office, home, or another remote location.
- Cost savings - train multiple employees for the price of one registration fee, with no additional travel or accommodation costs.
Please join us for an informative and enjoyable online learning experience.
All presentations and materials are provided in English.