About the BLLA Paris Conference
The Boutique & Lifestyle Lodging Association (BLLA), who connects global independent boutique, lifestyle and luxury properties and small brands, is offering its members and interested hoteliers/hospitality suppliers & vendors, the opportunity to connect over a full day during EquipHotel (scheduled from November 6-10, 2016). The program, being held on November 9th on the floor of the trade show in a specially designed conference space, consists of panel discussions and deep-dive interviews with today’s iconic and visionary hoteliers in this space.
Featured speakers with some of the world’s top hoteliers will discuss the following:
- Where in the world are the top destinations that offer a clear opportunity for hotel development in the boutique sector?
- Leaders of top luxury brands will reveal their most successful formulas for driving performance and achieving top marks from discerning guests
- Hotel food & beverage, from restaurant and bar structure/design, sourcing the best equipment and supplies, consideration to partner, or hiring a hospitality consultant or going it alone, and serving up the best program to both hotel guests and local customers.
- Properly managing both restaurant and in-room dining; what are the secrets of the rich and famous from hospitality
- Design inspiration – hear from the most iconic designers of spas, hotels, restaurants
About BLLA - The world’s most innovative and progressive organization dedicated to the luxury independent boutique lodging and lifestyle industries. The association connects the world’s most dynamic executives with cutting edge business and operational insight. BLLA’s membership benefits allow access to the world’s leading minds in the space through events, research and education. Our mission is to provide leadership and opportunities for global recognition and connections to the world’s best hotels, vendors and manufacturers. All resulting in strategic interactions and access to information that helps people and organizations thrive. Join the movement that BLLA gave birth to in 2009 and become a part of something that is truly unique, exciting and inspirational. www.blla.org
EquipHotel accueille pour sa 1ère conférence Européenne 100 propriétaires de boutiques hotels américains et européens
The Boutique & Lifestyle Lodging Association (BLLA) est le porte-parole des boutiques et lifestyle hôtels indépendants du monde entier.
Son but est d’offrir à l’ensemble de ses 750 membres (hôtels de charme) et à leurs fournisseurs l’opportunité de mettre en place des leviers de croissance pour faire face aux acteurs majeurs du secteur et de satisfaire les demandes toujours plus nombreuses des clients de boutiques-hôtels.
A savoir :
Date : 9 novembre 2016
Participants : 100 conférenciers attendus
Thème : non communiqué pour le moment
Durée : 9h / 18h
Pause : 1 matin, 1 midi, 1 après-midi
Lieu : Grand amphithéâtre (à confirmer) hall 2.3
Wednesday, November 9, 2016 9:00 AM - 6:00 PMW. Europe Time
Porte de VersaillesPorte de VersaillesParis France
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.