An exclusive affiliation with other marketing professionals who recognize and invest in the value of education and networking offered by BMA Milwaukee.
$500 BMA Milwaukee members
$750 non-member Milwaukee area marketing professionals
Below is an overview of the benefits and terms of being a VIP Visionary, as well as a bit more information to take advantage of the benefits.
VIP Treatment at all BMA Milwaukee programs (non-transferable) :
* Programming includes: keynotes, morning workshops, the holiday party, the Bell Awards ceremony, young professional events, and ANA/BMA Mke co-hosted member events.
* VIP Visionary registration option when you register for events.
* Reserved place at the VIP table and a special VIP name tag.
Enhanced Personal and Company Recognition
* Individual and company recognition as supporter of BMA Milwaukee programming
* Your name, title, affiliation and link to your LinkedIn page on the BMA Milwaukee Visionaries web page
* Your name, title and affiliation listed on monitors at events.
* Special recognition at the Bell Awards (including group photo and VIP seating)
* Triple point challenge points for event attendance
* Only submit one invoice for BMA programing reimbursement per year.
Benefits are per individual and non-transferable (this includes registrations, VIP seating, name tag, etc.)
VIP Visionary underwriting does not include BMA membership dues. If you’d like to join BMA Milwaukee and receive chapter benefits please visit this link at www.marketing.org and select the Milwaukee chapter.
Complimentary registration at programs hosted by BMA Milwaukee for 12 months (keynote programs, morning workshops, the Bell awards ceremony, holiday party, YP events, and ANA local events). It does not include the BMA National conference, ANA events, or other BMA events not hosted in Milwaukee by the BMA Milwaukee chapter.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact BMA Milwaukee Executive Director Ilka Hoffins at email@example.com.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.