Thank you for your interest in the presentations from the 5th Healthy Bars and Grain Snack Conference, held on 5 & 6 February in Cologne, Germany.
These presentations can aid in expanding your market insights and building a strategy for market approach and product developments. They cover a broad range of topics and provide insight from various experts involved in the healthy ageing industry.
Below is an overview of all presentations that are available for purchase.
All presentations are available for only €495 excluding VAT*.
1. Category Growth of Healthy Bars & Grain Snacks in the United Kingdom - Mr. Edward Garner, Communications Director, Kantar Worldpanel (United Kingdom)
2. Trends & Development in German Grain Snacks Market - Mr. Egon Schiebel, Director, GfK SE (Germany)
3. The Global Weight Management Picture - Mr. Stephen van der Ven, Vice President North West Europe, Herbalife (The Netherlands)
4. Sustainability: What is happening in the food industry? - Mr. Jacob Fels, Center for Sustainable Leadership (ZNU), Witten University/Herdecke GmbH (Germany)
5. Category Insights in the World of Healthy Bars & Grain Snacks - Ms. Yasemin Ozdemir, Market Analyst, Innova Market Insights (The Netherlands)
6. Weight Management in Europe: Key Insights and Developments - Mr. Edward Garner, Communications Director, Kantar Worldpanel (United Kingdom)
7. Challenges in Making Healthy Grain Snacks - Mr. Peter Mark, Owner, Mark.Inno.Food.Consult (Germany)
8. Sustainability & Packaging: a New Possibility - Ms. Clare McKeown, Market Manager Europe, Innovia Films (United Kingdom)
9. Taking Fibre Health Science to Market in Grains Snacks - Mr. Diederick Meyer, Manager Scientific & Legal Affairs, Sensus (The Netherlands)
10. Developments in the Free-from and Natural Health Markets - Mr. Gordon Leatherdale, Founder and MD, Wild Trail (United Kingdom)
11. Good Grains & Bad Grains – Where is the White Space? - Mr. Julian Mellentin, Managing Director, New Nutrition Business (France)
12. The Rise and Fall of Modern Retailing - Mr. Ingo Stapf, Senior Director Consumer Experiences, GfK SE (Germany)
13. Meeting the textural challenges for nutritional bars with pea protein - Mr. Angelo Buyck, Product Manager Pea Ingredients, and Ms. Mary Descamps, Application R&D Manager, Cosucra (Belgium)
14. New Market Opportunities for Collagen: Innovate in Healthy Aging, Mobility, Strength & Beauty - Dr. Stephan Hausmanns, VP Business Unit Health & Nutrition, Gelita (Germany)
15. Grain Clusters and Pieces: Technologic Perspectives - Mr. Thomas Wahl, Marketing Manager, Sollich (Germany)
16. 2016 Changes in EU Legislation - RA Peter Loosen, LL.M., General Manager, German Federation for Food Law and Food Science e.V. (Belgium)
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.