Rarely does an organization succeed in achieving its goals through the individual efforts of its people. Much of our time is spent working with others to accomplish these goals.
Organizational success depends on how well we understand ourselves and those with whom we interact. People bring distinctive strengths and capabilities to the team. By understanding these differences teams learn how to work smarter and more productively resulting in greater team effectiveness.
The Birkman Method® provides a unique perspective on how people work together. Participants will receive an individual Birkman report that provides a common language to define individual differences in an objective non-judgmental way. This language “neutralizes” the assumptions and judgments that people often make about others, and opens realistic opportunities to strengthen communication, trust and collaboration.
· Develop self-awareness of individual strengths, needs, and motivators.
· Compare differences between individual behavioral styles and the impact these differences have on team relationships.
· Identify opportunities to more effectively leverage individual contributions.
· Develop strategies that promote teamwork and drive healthy conflict.
· Empower individuals to assume a much higher level of responsibility for their own behavior.
03/05/14 8:30 AM - 12:00 PMEastern Time
Courseview Campus5386 Courseview DrMason, Ohio 45040937.252.9787
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2014 Cvent Inc. All rights reserved.