At every level in every organization, projects begin, tasks are assigned, and deadlines are met… or missed. Directions are given but employees don’t understand them. Deliverables are promised, but not delivered. Agreements are misunderstood or never made to begin with.
It’s not really anyone’s fault – it’s just a fact that people often fail to communicate in a specific and clear manner.
This workshop provides a process for building a culture of accountability in the workplace. The process begins with an understanding of the relationship between responsibility, empowerment and individual accountability. The process is then applied through group exercises, role plays and discussion of practical ways to improve accountability and get results.
Participants who successfully complete this workshop will develop skills to:
· Identify the task and process problems that commonly occur in the workplace.
· Ensure that every task has a clearly defined owner and agreement.
· Empower individuals to keep their agreements.
· Be willing to be held accountable without being defensive.
· Learn how to hold others accountable without being confrontational.
02/19/14 1:00 PM - 4:00 PMEastern Time
Courseview Campus5386 Courseview DrMason, Ohio 45040937.252.9787
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2014 Cvent Inc. All rights reserved.