LUNCH AND LEARN SEMINAR
BUYING REAL ESTATE TO EXPAND AND GROW YOUR PRACTICE
CE Hours: 2 Lecture
Complimentary light lunch provided by Bank of America Practice Solutions
Speaker: John Wlodarek, vice president, Bank of America Practice Solutions
Every dentist hits a point where they have maximized their current location and need to expand. This course will walk you through everything you need to know about relocating or expanding your current dental practice. Experts will discuss hospital design as well as the latest in technology to create a more efficient practice. Also, you will learn how you can borrow money without putting any money down and still protecting the cash-flow of your business to allow for a smooth transition into your brand new dental practice.
- Be aware of what is involved in buying real estate for your dental practice
- Know the most efficient way to add operatories and expand the practice
- Learn about opportunities to create efficiencies in the office when relocating or expanding
- Know how to expand without hurting profitability and spending all of your savings
- Be able to expand and grow if you are currently paying on a loan
Recommended Audience: Dentist
The Bank of America Practice Solutions grant has been applied to this program.
Class is subject to cancellation if enrollment is not met. Call (800) 342-8747 ext. 250 for information on cancellations due to inclement weather. Free cancellation up to 10 days prior to course date.