CE Hours: 3 Lecture
Speaker: Pamela Maragliano-Muniz, DMD, assistant clinical professor, Tufts University School of
The role of risk factors in the caries process as well as useful, efficient risk management strategies that can be used in private practice will be discussed. In addition, the steps for implementation of CAMBRA in the private practice, clinical results, and the profit potential of a caries management program will be reviewed. By the end of this course, attendees will have all of the tools and the knowledge to immediately implement CAMBRA in the private practice.
- Recognize the relevance of a caries-management program in a modern dental practice
- Understand the role of risk factors in caries development
- Be introduced to a documentation system in paperless practices
- Utilize preventive strategies to minimize risk
- Appreciate the profit potential and clinical results of a caries management program
- Learn strategies that can be incorporated into the practice immediately
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist
Class is subject to cancellation if enrollment is not met. Call (800) 342-8747 ext. 250 for information on cancellations due to inclement weather. Free cancellation up to 10 days prior to course date.