Suitable for grades:
Minimum # of participants needed:
Maximum # of participants:
Heritage Community cost:
General Community cost:
HCOS priority until:
For questions, please contact (coordinator email)
**Payment by HCOS PO# or credit card.
* This is an application to attend this Learning Group event. After the application deadline, you will be sent a notification of acceptance along with a corresponding payment link to complete the registration.
* Upon submission (when you click submit at the end of the online application), you will automatically receive a confirmation note that your response has been recorded.
* Heritage Community students will be given application priority.
* Learning Group fees are non-refundable once you complete this application. If you are unable to attend, private arrangements may be made in consultation with the coordinator.
*We wish to support students that may have challenges in a group setting.
Students will be accepted once their teacher has emailed the Coordinator and confirmed that the student is able to function well in the environment.
* Thank you for including care card numbers as requested to provide coordinator ready access to medical info in case of an emergency.
**At this time, we are only able to process one payment method per family i.e. PO# OR Credit Card, but not a combination thereof i.e. HCOS enrolled students (and 1 parent chaperone if applicable) may be paid for by selecting HCOS student PO#, however payment in full via credit card would need to be selected for all other scenarios i.e. event involving General Community students, Pre-K or multiple chaperones from the same family. Thank you for your understanding.
Name of FacilityCR MuseumCampbell River Museum, British Columbia
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.