1. Can I submit a Purchase Order?*
PURCHASE ORDERS ARE NOT ACCEPTED. Payment is by check or credit card. Cash will be accepted on-site only.
*Please Note: A Purchase Order is not considered payment for CAST. We will not fax additional invoices for Purchase Orders. Payment must be received by the deadline in order to be eligible for the early discounts. Please plan ahead and request the correct amount of funds, according to the date by which it will be paid with a check or credit card.
2. What is the payment schedule?
Regular Payment Deadline: Upon Arrival ($185)
3. Who do we make the Check payable to? Where do we send it?
Please make the Check payable to: STAT
Please mail your Check to:
Science Teachers Association of Texas
5750 Balcones Dr., Ste. 201
Austin, TX 78731
Please make sure that you include a copy of your confirmation receipt and names of attendees along with your check.
You may email all registration questions to: email@example.com
4. How do I register?
There are two registration options: registration by group with a group administrator or individual registration. If registering individually,you are responsible for your own fees. If you are registering a group, you are a group administrator who is responsible for the entire group's fees. Please determine whether or not you are registering individually or as a group before you submit your registration.
5. What is group registration?
Group registration means that only one person manages an entire group. This is the best option for schools, school districts and regions, because it allows everyone to be listed on one bill. Groups cannot be more than 30 people.
Each group will have one administrator that MUST be attending CAST.The group administrator will be the first conference registrant entered online. If you are registering a group please enter yourself first then add group members ("guests").
If you are in charge of the registration and payment of a group, but not attending, please DO NOT register yourself. Please only register your teachers and make sure you only enter your information as the Billing Contact. Also, please enter your e-mail address in the "Copy All E-mails To" section so you will receive all conference communications.
All additional sessions must be added through the group administrator(the first registrant of the conference within a group). If someone else has signed you up and you wish to add a session to your registration, you must contact them to add it for you.
If you do a group registration, please let the registrants know beforehand that you plan on adding them to your group. This is so that they do not register themselves later and so that they know their point of contact to edit their registration.
Note: Group administrators are responsible for the entire group registration.
6. What is individual registration?
Individual registration means that you manage your own registration. You will be responsible for your payment and any changes you wish to be made to your registration.
Individual registration is intended for people who are not paid for by a school district or organization.
Should an individual wish to cancel, they are responsible for canceling their registration before the cancellation deadline, as well as covering the cost of any outstanding balance.
7. Can I go back and add more people to a group registration?
Yes! The person who created the group registration is able to add up to a total of 30 people. Sign back into your account with the confirmation number e-mail to you. Click "Modify" and click to add guest. The summary page will show who you added and the cost for the new guests. Once you click finish you will receive your new total.
8. When will I receive a confirmation e-mail of my online registration?
All registrants should receive confirmation within 5 minutes of your online registration. Please check your spam filter and make sure firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com are on your white list.
9. When will I receive my name badge in the mail? No. You will receive an email with a bar code, please print out and bring this with you to the conference.
10. How do I know when early bird registration starts?
Registration will open for early bird on August 15, 2016. You will have until October 14, 2016 to register at the discounted price.
11. What happens if I miss the "early bird" registration date?
Early bird registration ends October 14, 2016. You can still register after the deadline, but you will be paying the regular registration rate and we cannot guarantee that you will receive your name badge email. Please note: We do not accept purchase orders. Faxing a purchase order alone is not enough to secure the discount. After October 15th, registration will be billed at the regular conference fee. However, there should be nothing to worry about if you start planning ahead!
12. What happens if I need to add people last minute?
We accept registrations even until the last day of the conference. However, the fee for registrations received after October 15 is the full conference rate.
13. What happens if a short course I registered for has been canceled? You will receive a refund for the session and an updated agenda.
14. Does the student price cover all three days of the conference? Yes.
15. I registered someone, but they canceled. Can I have a refund?
Refunds are given for cancellations until November 1st. Our refund policy states that once a reservation is made you will be charged a $25 cancellation fee. You will receive a full refund for any additional sessions you may have purchased, provided you have canceled by the deadline.
Cancellations made after November 1, 2016 will not be refunded.
If a cancellation is made after the November 1st deadline, or no cancellation is made, registrants are responsible for their registration fee, as well as any Short Courses. You may cancel by canceling yourself in the registration system,emailing us, or calling the office at 512-491-6685.
16. Can I Substitute a Registration?
Yes, but you must substitute by November, 1st. Any substitutions that need to be made after this date must be done on-site. You can substitute by logging into your registration and modifying it.
17. I don't know what my ESC Region is. Where can I find that?
The region map.
18. Where can I make housing reservations?
The housing page.
19. I am a presenter. Where can I find details about my scheduled session?
This information will be available soon.
20. Is it possible to register for a workshop? No. Workshops seating is on a first-come/first-seated basis. The Fire Marshall will close our conference if meeting rooms are filled beyond capacity (people sitting on the floor or standing up around the walls of the room). Although the App will allow you to create a schedule for yourself, this does NOT mean you are reserving a chair in the room.
21. Is there WiFi available? WiFi is available in the public areas of the convention center. WiFi is NOT available inside the meeting rooms. If you need WiFi to participate in a workshop or short course, please bring your own hot spot.
22. Is it possible to pay my affiliate dues when I register? STAT no longer accepts affiliate dues or CAST meal payments for the affiliates. Please visit the affiliate page for their individual affiliate website.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.