Paul B. Bornstein, DMD, national lecturer and leading authority on dental insurance claims and dental practice management and founder of Dental Office Consultants
Insurance companies have their methods of looking at your practice. You will learn what the law requires for the most common codes. We will answer the question “What fraud is and how you are being watched?” Why must you submit what you do and do what you submit? Stop second guessing what the insurance company will pay. Examples of a typical office audit and why the audit should be an ongoing procedure will be presented. A comparison of various insurance company guidelines including PPO sample contracts will be discussed. We will show a number of fraud cases and the actual office records and dissect and interpret many of the commonly used codes.
- Understand the latest changes and implement the correct uses of the most common insurance codes
- Learn helpful risk management tips, perio billing
- Know what the law requires for the most common codes and x-ray submission
- Understand CDT-14 changes
- Be aware of codes that will improve your profit
- Understand the best narratives and documentation for the most troubling codes
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist, Office Staff
Class is subject to cancellation if enrollment is not met. Call (800) 342-8747 ext. 250 for information on cancellations due to inclement weather. Free cancellation up to 10 days prior to course date.