for Skilled Nursing
The CIC Program is designed to train clinical leaders who will serve as champions and co-champions to implement and sustain the INTERACT™ Program (QIP) in their organization through education, embedding the INTERACT™ into routing clinical care and QI processes, monitoring INTERACT™ processes and outcomes, and providing the facility team and leadership with continuous feedback on INTERACT™ 4.0 performance.
In this two-day interactive course, the CIC Master Trainer will provide an in depth description of the INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP strategies, care processes, tools, and other resources to improve care of changes in condition and prevent hospital transfers when safe and feasible; and share key lessons learned on successful Program implementation and sustaining the Program over time.
CEU - 12.0
1. Describe the current landscape of health care reform and funding that make the INTERACT™ 4.0 an essential QI initiative for post-acute and long-term care organizations
2. Articulate the key strategies that form the foundation of the INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP
3. Understand how to optimally utilize INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP tools and resources
4. Define key strategies for successful INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP implementation, including how INTERACT™ 4.0 can help meet QAPI requirements
5. Define key strategies for successfully sustaining the INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP implementation processes
6. Measure and track organization specific INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP implementation processes
7. Measure and track organization specific INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP hospitalization and other related outcomes
8. Report and interpret feedback on INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP implementation and outcomes to the facility team and leadership
9. Demonstrate an ability to effectively educate facility staff on the INTERACT™ 4.0 QIP
Thursday, April 20, 2017 - Friday, April 21, 2017 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Handelman Conference Center10280 Old Columbia RdSuite 215Columbia, Maryland 21046410-381-1176
Registration & Breakfast start at 8:30 am. Doors open at 8:15 am.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.