The Controversies in Dialysis Access (CiDA)
Returns to San Francisco: October 24-26, 2013
A National Perspective without LimitationsThe Controversies in Dialysis Access (CiDA) meeting sets the stage for debates, discussions and a competitive challenge among interventional radiologists, vascular surgeons and nephrologists with the goal of improving patient care. A one-of-a-kind, highly-interactive educational experience, CiDA invites attendees to engage by sharing opinions and reacting to lectures with question and answer sessions, real-time audience polling and opportunities to participate in hands-on simulation techniques. Ideal for dialysis access veterans and beginners, CiDA 2012 will have attendees reassessing their approach, exploring innovative devices and contemplating techniques in the placement and management of dialysis access.
MEETING FEATURES • Live Case Presentations• Intensive Debates on Controversial Topics• Case Reviews and Complications Sessions• Talks by Experienced Leaders in the Field• Interactive Real-time Polling of the Audience• Question-and-Answer Sessions • It's Access Academic! A Clinical Game-show Style Challenge• Online Access to Course Presentations• Complimentary Journal featuring CiDA Abstracts• Back by Popular Demand: SoDA 2012 (Simulation of Dialysis Access)
• Case Reviews and Complications Sessions
• Talks by Experienced Leaders in the Field
• Interactive Real-time Polling of the Audience
• Question-and-Answer Sessions • It's Access Academic! A Clinical Game-show Style Challenge
• Online Access to Course Presentations
• Complimentary Journal featuring CiDA Abstracts• Back by Popular Demand: SoDA 2012 (Simulation of Dialysis Access)
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2014 Cvent Inc. All rights reserved.