Mark your calendars for CIT 2013 - May 21-24, 2013 at SUNYIT. Additional information will be available soon!
The Conference on Instruction & Technology (CIT) is SUNY's largest and most prominent event on instructional technology in educating, providing a forum for faculty, instructional support professionals, and policymakers to present, discuss, and explore innovative avenues for integrating technology into the teaching and learning environment.
The theme for CIT 2012 The Power of Connections, is supported by the following five tracks:
1. Connecting: Building Communities and Bridging Campuses
2. Mobile: Anytime, Anywhere, Any Tool
3. Innovative Instruction: Supporting Academic Excellence and Student Success
4. Education Pipeline: From Developmental through Continuing Education
5. Open Everything
Join us for CIT 2012 on the campus of Stony Brook University, May 29 through June 1, 2012.
Sessions Available Online- Watch the Keynote and other selected sessions LIVE, ONLINE. Go to 'Sessions Available Online!'
Evaluations Available Online! Your feedback is important to us. Please take a moment to complete an evaluation for each of the sessions you attended at CIT, as well as an overall CIT Conference Evaluation.
- Wednesday, May 30 at 10:30 am -- David K. Lavallee, Executive VP and Provost, SUNY
- Thursday, May 31 at 10:30 am - Keynote by George Siemens
- Thursday, May 31 at 2:15 pm - Featured speakers Thomas P. Mackey, Dr. Anne Marie Murray, Jill Lansing, Patrick Masson
Conference EvaluationAttendee List
George Siemens to deliver keynote at CIT 2012!
For more information, check out the Keynote and Featured Speakers page.
Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - Friday, June 1, 2012
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM