Fundamentals of Ethics at EOL
The participant will be able to:
• Define ethics and bioethics
• Discuss history of bioethics via court cases/legislation.
• Discuss differences between:
- Morals and ethics/Ethical and legal.
• Define ethical conflict.
• Identify the purpose of Ethics Committees.
• Review the bioethical principles.
• List end-of-life ethical issues.
Speaker: Dr. Dimitri Mills, Community Liaison for the Access Initiative
Speaker Sponsor: VITAS Healthcare
CEUs applied for from the Commission for Case Manager Certification
CEUs from NASW-WI provided by VITAS Healthcare
You must be in attendance for the entire meeting to receive CEUs. CEU certificates will be distributed after completed evaluation forms have been returned.
There is a fee of $25.00 for non-members to attend this meeting, which can be paid at the time of registration by credit card or by cash or check at the door.**