Special Note regarding Hurricane Irene: COMS will be going forward as planned. We are confident that Greensboro is far enough inland that rain will be the biggest concern.
Sunday, August 28, 2011 - Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:00 AM - 4:00 PMEastern Time Zone
Grandover Resort1000 Club RoadGreensboro, North Carolina 27407USA1-800-472-6301/1-336-294-1800
COMS 2011 Hosted by JSNNJoint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering
COMS 2011 Presented by MANCEFMicro and Nanotechnology Commercialization Education Foundation (MANCEF)
Doing Business in NCCarolina North, Charlotte Research Institute, COIN, Gateway University Research Park, International Affairs Council, NC Commerce, NC Nanotechnology, NC Research Campus, North Carolina Fact Sheet, Piedmont Triad Research Park, Research Triangle Park, RTI International, SRC, Thrive in NC
Travel InformationNC Tourism Bureau, Travel Information
Hotel InformationGrandover Resort & Conference Center
• Charlotte ranks high for foreign investment - read more
• Site Selection Magazine Calls North Carolina Nation’s Best Place for companies to Thrive - read more
• Wake Forest researchers grow replacement tissue using patients' own cells - read more
• Overview of the Number Three and Four Biotech Clusters in the U.S. - read more
• The North Carolina Nano Bio ecosystem - read more
• Joseph DeSimone of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill discusses bionano - Listen to radio interview
• Nanotechnolgy on "Charlotte Talks" radio featuring:
Thank you to our Host, Sponsors & Supporters!