Robyn Watson | Zetland, NSW | 14 September
Jane Rossi | Parkville, VIC | 21 September
AND Malvern, SA | 28 September
Marcelle Johnson Milton, QLD | 8 November
6-9PM | Cost $60 | 2.5 CPD Hours
Clinical skills required for providing effective & efficient periodontal therapy can be enhanced and strengthened by viewing all instruments as a total unit rather than as separate entities.
This workshop will cover topics such as how to select the best instruments for diagnosis and periodontal assessment through to treatment planning and risk management. Ergonomics and hand positioning techniques will also be covered to help enhance clinical efficiency and minimise stress injuries to the operator.
The workshop will cover the following areas in detail:
• Ergonomics - working with positioning to maximise efficiency and reduce musculoskeletal injuries
• Periodontal Diagnosis and Assessment - fully utilising the instruments and tools available for assessing and diagnosing periodontal disease
• How to choose instruments packs/cassettes for patient use
• Using Periodontal Screening and Recording as a treatment planning tool
• Manage Supportive Periodontal Therapy using online Risk management modalities
Participants will be able to:
• Position hands and body with minimal ergonomic stress
• Choose an efficient diagnostic and assessment armamentarium
• Design instrument packs for most efficient usage
• Understand how to use PSR as a periodontal assessment and treatment planning tool
• Use online modalities to manage risk and supportive periodontal therapy
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.