Contemporary Techniques in Minimally Invasive Cervical and Lumbar Spine Surgery
The Special Event Dinner/Course Reception is scheduled for Friday, April 12th from 6:30 - 8:30 pm. A shuttle will be provided. While there is no charge for this event, you must be registered to attend.
This course is designed to give you the knowledge and skills to:
- Evaluate patients with spinal pathology and formulate a treatment plan, incorporating the indications and limitations of minimally invasive surgery.
- Compare and contrast various surgical treatment protocols for minimally invasive approaches and techniques.
- Describe possible complications of various cervical and lumbar procedures and how to avoid them.
- Compare and contrast techniques of minimally invasive with traditional open surgical approaches.
- Distinguish between or among the equipment alternatives necessary to perform minimally invasive spine surgery.
- Review anatomy of minimally invasive approaches.