Excellence in Posterior aesthetic restorations can be achieved simply and predictably when you know what to do and how to do it. Come and learn from the recognized experts in the field. Find out how you can provide exceptional aesthetic restorative dentistry without sensitivity that will excite your patients and fill you with pride. This is a comprehensive, four-day, hands-on, live-patient treatment course that focuses on the conservative restoration of posterior teeth using the latest aesthetic materials that respect the principles of function. Direct and indirect restorations, materials science/choices and the principles of adhesion are covered in depth. Preparation and placement of indirect restorations are completed in the same weekend. This comprehensive and highly focused program will provide an educational experience to generate immediate in-office results. Performing better dentistry is more rewarding for patients and dentists, and results in more prosperous practices.
Direct Posterior Restorations:
• Creating aesthetic restorations, not white fillings, without a contact
• Where indicated and where not
• Simplified, predictable placement
• Avoiding post-operative sensitivity - every time
Aesthetic Inlays and Onlays:
• Simplified shade taking and lab communication
• Preparations - criteria and sequence
• Temporization - ultra-simplified
• Treating cracked teeth, when to overlay a cusp, and treating endodontic teeth
• Expanded uses and advanced techniques
• Longevity expectations
Metal-Free Crowns and Bridges:
• Materials selection - Alumina, Zirconia, Pressed, CAD-CAM.
• Cement or bond - What to use and how to use it.
• Effective communication skills and marketing posterior aesthetics
• Breakout sessions for team development
• Establishing fees and insurance management
LVI Global9501 Hillwood DriveLas Vegas, Nevada 89134888-584-3237 or 702-341-7978
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.