This course is designed to prepare the certified dental assistant to properly perform a coronal polishing procedure. This board approved lecture/hands-on course satisfies the 7 hour CE requirement for CDA's seeking Coronal Polishing Certification from the Ohio State Dental Board. All participants are required to pass a quiz at the conclusion of the course.
Following course completion, participants may apply for a Coronal Polishing certificate from the State Dental Board. (You may not perform this function until you have received the certificate from the Board.)
Requirements: Required document checklist. Please fax (614-688-3188) or email (email@example.com) by January 13.
• Current Health Care Provider CPR card
• Current Certified Dental Assistant certification (DANB or CODA)
• Completed Medical History/ Emergency Contact Form
Proof of vaccination or immunity for the following:
• Hepatitis B
• Annual Influenza vaccination (between August 2016 - January 2017)
• TB Skin Test, 2-step - current (within one year) negative tuberculin skin test (Mantoux) or, if positive history, a negative x-ray.
• TDAP - current (within 10 years) adult tetanus/diphtheria/acellular pertussis
• MMR - measles, mumps, rubella
• Varicella (Chickenpox)
(proof of positive titer is acceptable)
College of Dentistry required prerequisite compliance training (please fax or email a copy of the quiz scores by January 13)
• HIPAA Training
• OSHA/BBP (Video and Quiz)
Saturday, January 21, 2017 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMEastern Time Zone
Add to Calendar
Postle Hall305 W. 12th AvenueColumbus, Ohio 43210
Get Driving Directions
OSU Continuing Dental Education
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.