Presented by Carolyn S Dean
VICTORIA | Monday 21 November 2016 | Henry Schein Halas | Level 9, 369 Royal Parade Parkville VIC 3052
QUEENSLAND | Wednesday 30 November 2016 | Henry Schein Halas | Grd Floor, 8 Gardner Close Milton QLD
NEW SOUTH WALES | Wednesday 7 December 2016| ADA CPD| 71-73 Lithgow St, St Leonards
2 CPD Hours | Cost: $55 | 6-8:30PM
Registration fee includes a free copy of Carolyn S Dean’s book: "Fully Booked! • Dental Marketing Secrets for a Full Appointment Book"
The book will be handed out at the seminar.
Learn how develop a strategic marketing plan to enable you to achieve your business goals for 2017
As we begin to wrap up the year 2016, now's the time for you to start planning and creating a strategy for your dental marketing in 2017. When it comes to business, Benjamin Franklin’s warning, ‘By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail’, has never been more apt. Without a well thought out marketing strategy for 2017, how will you know where you are heading and what you are trying to achieve?
• How will you attract new patients?
• How will you retain existing patients?
• How will you achieve your practice growth goals?
To achieve dental practice success and a fully booked appointment book, it is essential to build long-term relationships with patients and prospects. It is now more critical than ever for you to make informed choices about marketing your practice in order to consistently attract new patients and retain current ones.
Take the time now to step back and review the past year of your dental marketing and create a plan for achieving your goals next year.
Attend this course to learn from the past, and put together a well thought out and strategic plan to enable you to achieve your business goals for 2017.
• Learn the importance of planning your dental marketing.
• Review your current marketing situation.
• Revisit your marketing goals.
• Set practice priorities and goals for 2017.
• Discuss your marketing budget for 2017.
• Update your ideal patient profile and personas.
• Think about what your competitors are doing.
• Consider your 2017 marketing campaigns and tactics.
• Identify the difference between internal and external marketing.
• Document your patient touch points.
• Learn the importance of tracking your marketing.
• Leave you with a clear understanding of what is and what isn't working with your dental marketing.
• Enable you to prioritise your next steps for your practice marketing.
• Take the hard work out of dental marketing for 2017.
"Excellent content and presentation. Very enjoyable and informative”
“I enjoyed the event a lot. It was very insightful Thank you”
"This was the best presentation on dental marketing I have ever attended...and I have been to many! ”
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.