The Eastern Mediterranean Gas Conference (EMGC) was held in Nicosia, Cyprus, on 8–10 April 2013 at the Hilton Cyprus.
View the Event Agenda
We invite you to join executives and speakers from top operators and regional governments as they discuss key issues and opportunities in the burgeoning Eastern Mediterranean natural gas industry. Conference speakers, moderators and attendees will include representatives from international companies including:
|Noble Energy, Inc.||GL Noble Denton|
|ConocoPhillips||Mitsui Oil Exploration Co. Ltd.|
|Total E&P Research & Technology USA||Deloitte Ltd.|
|Woodside Energy Ltd||DNV|
|LUKOIL Overseas Cyprus Ltd.||Technip|
|REPSOL-GAS NATURAL LNG||Siirtec Nigi|
|GE Oil & Gas||Schlumberger|
|GDF SUEZ||KBR, Inc.|
|Hyperion Systems Engineering||FMC Technologies Ltd|
|Government of Cyprus||INTECSEA|
|Government of Israel||Bechtel Oil, Gas and Chemicals, Inc.|
As activity continues in the Eastern Mediterranean, where an estimated 35 tcf of recoverable natural gas reserves have been discovered, industry-leading companies are preparing to increase their regional presence. At EMGC, executives from operators and service and technology companies active in the region will share insight into their experience with this important new resource area.
Conference program highlights include:
- The Impact of the New Energy Resource - Sagi Karni, Head of International Affairs Department and Diplomatic Advisor to the Minister, Ministry of Energy and Water Resources, Israel
- View of Future Developments for Cyprus - Symeon Kassianides, CEO and Chairman, Hyperion Systems Engineering
- From Offshore Gas Fields to Consumption: How to Monetize Resources Effectively - Ricardo Procacci, General Manager, GE Oil & Gas
- The Future of the Eastern Mediterranean - Dr. Charles Ellinas, CEO, Cyprus National Hydrocarbons Company
- Cyprus Natural Gas Changing the Picture: Development, Infrastructure and Opportunities - Costas Ioannou, Natural Gas Public Company (DEFA)
- Panel discussions with members from: ConocoPhillips, Total, Technip, GE Oil & Gas, Barclays and more
Attending the conference will give you an unmatched opportunity to get the latest information on the stages of development of exploration, drilling, pipeline and gas processing projects in the region. At EMGC, you will see what some oil and gas operators have planned for offshore Cyprus and Israel. Attendees will also hear from industry experts about the projected global market impact of the region’s resources.
Why attend EMGC 2013?
- Network with executives actively involved in the planning and development of the region
- Get the latest information on the stages of development of exploration, drilling, pipeline and gas processing projects in the region
- Learn more about what oil and gas operators have planned for offshore Cyprus and Israel
- Hear from industry experts about the projected global market impact of the region’s resources
- Discover what market and technology trends are driving the development of the Eastern Mediterranean’s natural gas industry
- Explore critical issues like resource potential, leasing/permitting, development plans, infrastructure requirements, governmental plans and regulations, and more
As an attendee, you will have the option to register for a pre-conference workshop on “Doing Business in the Eastern Mediterranean” that will focus on the regulations and practices surrounding business activity in the region. The workshop will be supported by the Cyprus Investment Promotion Agency.
EMGC will give special focus to the latest market and technology trends related to the exploration, drilling, production, processing and marketing of natural gas in the area. The conference will cover such critical issues as resource potential, leasing/permitting, development plans, infrastructure requirements, governmental plans and regulations, and more.
We encourage you to be a part of this exciting conference and explore the many opportunities the Eastern Mediterranean region holds for you. Don't miss your chance to participate in this groundbreaking event.
Gala Dinner Sponsor
Key Card & Welcome Package Sponsor
Day-One Coffee Break Sponsor
Day-Two Coffee Break Sponsor
Day-One Continental Breakfast Sponsor
Day-Two Continental Breakfast Sponsor
Bottled Water Sponsor
Wireless Internet Sponsors
Conference Bag and Notepad Sponsor
Dr. Charles Ellinas
Cyprus National Hydrocarbons Company
Charles D. Davidson
Chairman and CEO
Noble Energy, Inc.
President and CEO
Total E&P Research &
Technology USA, LLC
Natural Gas Public
Company (DEFA), Cyprus