Gulf Publishing Company is pleased to announce that Noble Energy will return to serve as host sponsor for the second annual Eastern Mediterranean Gas Conference (EMGC) to be held 10–12 March 2014 in Tel Aviv, Israel.
A series of recent discoveries by Noble Energy, the largest operator in the region, has increased the estimated gross resources of natural gas awaiting development in the area to more than 35 trillion cubic feet (Tcf). Industry-leading companies are preparing to increase their regional presence. At EMGC, executives from operators and service and technology companies active in the region will share insight into their experience with this important new resource area.
Charting the course of the Natural Gas Industry in Israel and the Eastern Mediterranean
We invite you to join executives and speakers from top operators and regional governments as they discuss key issues and opportunities in the burgeoning Eastern Mediterranean natural gas industry.
Attending the conference will give you an unmatched opportunity to get the latest information on the stages of development of exploration, drilling, pipeline and gas processing projects in the region. At EMGC, you will see what some oil and gas operators have planned for offshore Cyprus and Israel. Attendees will also hear from industry experts about the projected global market impact of the region’s resources.
Why attend EMGC 2014?
- Network with executives actively involved in the planning and development of the region
- Get the latest information on the stages of development of exploration, drilling, pipeline and gas processing projects in the region
- Learn more about what oil and gas operators have planned for offshore Cyprus and Israel
- Hear from industry experts about the projected global market impact of the region’s resources
- Discover what market and technology trends are driving the development of the Eastern Mediterranean’s natural gas industry
- Explore critical issues like resource potential, leasing/permitting, development plans, infrastructure requirements, governmental plans and regulations, and more
EMGC will give special focus to the latest market and technology trends related to the exploration, drilling, production, processing and marketing of natural gas in the area. The conference will cover such critical issues as resource potential, leasing/permitting, development plans, infrastructure requirements, governmental plans and regulations, and more.
Unrivaled Access to Key Decision-Makers in the Region
Conference speakers, moderators and attendees who participated at EMGC 2013 in Nicosia, Cyprus included:
|Noble Energy, Inc. ||GL Noble Denton |
|ConocoPhillips ||Mitsui Oil Exploration Co. Ltd. |
|Total E&P Research & Technology USA ||Deloitte Ltd. |
|Woodside Energy Ltd ||DNV |
|LUKOIL Overseas Cyprus Ltd. ||Technip |
|REPSOL-GAS NATURAL LNG ||eni |
|PetroAmir ||ABS |
|GE Oil & Gas ||Schlumberger |
|GDF SUEZ ||KBR, Inc. |
|Hyperion Systems Engineering ||FMC Technologies Ltd |
|Government of Cyprus ||INTECSEA |
|Government of Israel ||Bechtel Oil, Gas and Chemicals, Inc. |
We encourage you to be a part of this exciting conference and explore the many opportunities the Eastern Mediterranean region holds for you. Don't miss your chance to participate in this groundbreaking event.