in the Oil and Gas Industry is Taking Shape
Now is a critical time in the development of Israel's future in the oil and gas industry. Activity in the Eastern Mediterranean continues to grow and new agreements are being made, like Noble Energy's Leviathan MoU with Woodside Petroleum. With recent discoveries increasing the estimated gross resources of natural gas awaiting development in the area to 40 trillion cubic feet (Tcf), industry-leading companies are preparing to increase their regional presence. At EMGC, executives from operators and service and technology companies active in the region will share insight into their experience with this important new resource area.
We invite you to join executives and speakers from top operators and regional governments as they discuss key issues and opportunities in the burgeoning Eastern Mediterranean natural gas industry. You'll hear from these top executives:
Additional Esteemed Speakers at EMGC 2014 Include:
- Ron Maor, Executive Vice Chairman and CEO, Modiin Energy
- Dr. Symeon Kassianides, Founder, CEO & Chairman, Hyperion Systems Engineering Group
- Michael (Miki) Gardosh, Head of G&G Section, Ministry of Energy and Water Resources, Israel
- Marianna Charalambous, Head of Energy, Abacus
- Gina Cohen, Gas Consultant, Eastern Mediterranean
- Chris Barton, Sr. V.P. Offshore Business Development, Wood Group Mustang
- Mark Phillips, Partner, Herzog Fox and Neeman
- Adam Hedayat, Vice President, Business Development, Sea NG Corporation
- and others
EMGC 2014 Conference Program Overview:
- The State of the Eastern Mediterranean
- Current Exploration Programs in Israel and Cyprus
- Resource Potential
- Israel's Export Opportunities
- Legal Issues including Project Finance, Petroleum Taxation, Regulations and Antitrust
- Economic Impact of the New Energy Resources on Israel and Cyprus
- Infrastructure Requirements and Developments
- Gas Processing and Transportation Fuels
- The Future of the Eastern Mediterranean including Leviathan and Tamar Discoveries
- View Complete Agenda
Why attend EMGC 2014?
- Network with executives actively involved in the planning and development of the region
- Get the latest information on the stages of development of exploration, drilling, pipeline and gas processing projects in the region
- Learn more about what oil and gas operators have planned for offshore Cyprus and Israel
- Hear from industry experts about the projected global market impact of the region’s resources
- Discover what market and technology trends are driving the development of the Eastern Mediterranean’s natural gas industry
- Explore critical issues like resource potential, leasing/permitting, development plans, infrastructure requirements, governmental plans and regulations, and more
We encourage you to be a part of this exciting conference and explore the many opportunities the Eastern Mediterranean region holds for you. Don't miss your chance to participate in this groundbreaking event.
Speaker Inquiries: Please contact Melissa Smith, Events Director, Gulf Publishing Company, at Melissa.Smith@GulfPub.com or +1 (713) 520-4475.
Sponsor/Exhibitor Inquiries: Please contact Lisa Zadok, Events Sales Manager, at Lisa.Zadok@GulfPub.com or +1 (713) 525-4632.