The eDTC Revolution Conference
The eDTC Revolution Conference will cover key issues facing DTC marketers with respect to digital andsocial marketing, with a focus on the future to advance consumercommunications of Rx products. A faculty of thought-leading visionarieswill cover the innovative uses of these media channels, the latestmarketing/media trends and, perhaps most importantly, help marketerslearn what’s possible and how to shape the future of their brand. eDTC Revolution is the only digital DTC marketing conference designed by the creators of the DTC National Conference.
Top 4 Reasons Why eDTC Revolution Is Different From the Rest
- Unlike other conferences, content focused on the future of digital marketing, not a review of what's already been done
- Planned by DTC Perspectives, a trusted company with over a decade of leading industry-preferred conferences, including the DTC National
- Guaranteed to revolutionize the way you apply the latest digital trends
- Presentations vetted by the eDTC Conference Board, ensuring only cutting edge insights, no pitches
With Exclusive Presentations from Keynote Speakers Including
KevinMD Leigh Householder Jamie Turner
Guaranteed To Revolutionize Your Digital Communications
- Unveil New Principles for Revolution and Evolution to Transform Health Marketing Innovation
- Inspire Passion to Create Life-Changing Social Media Connections for Patients
- Unlock the Keys to Scalable Content that will Ensure A Resonate Consumer Message
- Shape the Industry Approach to the Patient Blogger and Online Brand Reputation
- Unwrap the Future of the Doctor Patient Conversation
- Predict New Trends and Applications of Emerging Technologies
Register for our 2012 eDTC Revolution!
Please see the information below to register for our upcoming eDTC Revolution (September 13-14th) at the Renaissance in Washington DC, please click here for hotel information.
Regular Pass - $1995 includes full conference pass: attendance at Conference general sessions, networking events on September 13th and 14th, and the Hall of Fame Award Ceremony Dinner on September 13th
Hall of Fame Pass- $99 for access to the Hall of Fame cocktail party, dinner and ceremony.
Day 1 Pass- $1195 for access to to all general sessions on Day 1, and Hall of Fame cocktail party, dinner and ceremony.
Day 2 Pass- $800 for access to all general sessions on Day 2.
If you have any questions for registering or wish to register via phone, please contact Debra Sander at 973-521-7475 (X-221).
We look forward to welcoming you at the 2012 eDTC Revolution!
Conference fees are fully refundable up to 60 days prior to conference start. Between 60 and 30 days prior to conference start 75% is refundable. Within 30 days up to two weeks prior to conference start, 50% is refundable. Within two weeks, no refunds can be given. However, an attendee who cancels can transfer his/her registration to a colleague any time prior to the conference start. There is no guarantee that all speakers will attend and DTC Perspectives, Inc. will make every effort to replace speakers who cancel with speakers of equal expertise. The website will have the updated agenda available at all times. DTC Perspectives, Inc. is not responsible for the opinions or comments of the speakers which are entirely their own, and speaker comments do not necessarily reflect the views of DTC Perspectives, Inc. Videotaping, recording, and taking photographs of the speakers at the conference is prohibited unless prior approval is granted by DTC Perspectives, Inc. In the event of cancellation of this conference, DTC Perspectives, Inc. is not responsible for non-refundable travel arrangements including air, hotel, or other travel costs made by the attendees.