Monday, March 6, 2017 - Monday, March 27, 2017
Regulators across the country are seeking ways in which to build their skills in the area of market analysis. The Market Analysis Techniques online course is the definitive course on this subject. Find out what all the excitement is about and enroll today!
You will gain hands-on experience navigating, extracting, and analyzing data from NAIC databases, as well as experience running reports from the market information systems. This course will provide a detailed focus on the analysis of complaint, financial, and other data for market purposes. You will learn through lectures, reading assignments, quizzes, discussion questions, hands-on exercises, webinars, case studies, and more!
You will learn about:
• Market Analysis Basics
• Data Collection & Quality
• Market Information Systems (MIS)
• Market Conduct Annual Statement (MCAS)
• Market Analysis Prioritization Tool (MAPT)
• Market Analysis Review System (MARS)
• Complaint Analysis (CDS)
• Continuum of Regulatory Responses
• Market Analysis Tracking System (MATS)
• Market Analysis Profile Reports (MAPR)
• Financial Data
• and more!
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.