This is a one day course designed to deliver the essentials of bone regeneration using the latest materials and techniques and explore current trends.
The day will comprise of lectures, discussion and hands-on exercises and will delve into particulate grafting along with use on membranes, concentrating heavily on soft tissue management and the techniques used - specifically flap design and suturing techniques.
The course is designed for practitioners who are already placing implants and now want to take their surgical skills and knowledge within Biomaterials to the next level
• Essentials of bone regeneration with particulate bone for dentists placing implants using simple and advanced techniques (according to the ITI SAC classification)
• The pros and cons of different bone grafting materials (xeno/allo/auto/synthetic), and the indications where these could be used
• The importance of membranes and options available
• A review of the importance of tension-free wound closure and techniques that can be employed to achieve this
• Hands-on time to enable participant to experience the handling characteristics of a range of grafting materials and membranes
Course Venue: Various
Course Duration: 1 Day
CPD: 7 hours
SAC Classification: Straightforward Level
Course Fee £99.00 + VAT
No of Delegates: 15
Lunch and refreshments will be provided
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.