This event is closed. If you have any questions, please contact the event planner directly.
CE Hours: 2 Lecture
Speaker: Vincent P. Dunn, Esq, partner, Hamel, Marcin, Dunn, Reardon and Shea, P.C. with nearly twenty years of trial experience advocating on healthcare professionals
This seminar covers the professional ethics, obligations and legal exposures of owners, directors, associates and auxiliaries in the dental office. Employment practices litigation is a burgeoning area of exposure for dental professionals that poses substantial risk to licenses, livelihoods and personal assets. Learn to recognize and minimize your exposure to these incredibly disruptive and destructive actions through interactive discussion and case studies.
- Understand the ethical obligations of owners, associates and auxiliaries
- Learn about sexual harassment, discrimination and retaliation
- Recognize manifestations in the workplace and impacts on personnel and office environment
- Understand legal implications
- Be aware of personal financial exposure
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Class is subject to cancellation if enrollment is not met. Call (800) 342-8747 ext. 250 for information on cancellations due to inclement weather. Free cancellation up to 10 days prior to course date.