To successfully submit your proposal, you will be required to answer a number of questions and upload at least one document and photo. Therefore it is important that you review the items listed below and gather all of the relevant documents, photos, and information you will need prior to signing in.
Our software allows for up to one hour of working time on each page of the proposal application. Additionally, applicants can save partially completed proposals and return to complete/update their work repeatedly during the submission period.
2017 Summit session formats:
• 90 minutes (paper, workshop)
• 3 hours (panel, workshop)
• 6 hours (Master Class, Seminar*)
• 12 hours (2-day Training Intensive)
• 18-24 hours (3- and 4-day Training Immersive)
* Didactic rather than experiential, Seminars must feature 3 or more speakers on topics related to a central clinical theme. Themes such as the power of the arts and neuroscience; the arts and psychoanalysis; storytelling and healing; and the arts in trauma treatment have been offered over the years.
Required for all proposals:
• Presentation Title - 80 character limit, including spaces
• Presentation Description - 150 word limit (copy and paste)
• 3 specific, measurable objectives, MUST INCLUDE A NUMBER in each objective ("Participants will learn to identify 3 types of..."; copy and paste). Failure to complete these properly will result in disqualification, so please be thoughtful about crafting yours. We have added some new features this year to assist applicants in this task.
• Ideal format and preferred length of your presentation. Identify any flexibility you might have regarding session length (shorter/longer).
• Presenter(s) Bio(s) - 100 word limit per speaker, not counting name and credentials (copy and paste)
Unfortunately, we don't have time to rewrite your bio: Please start by referring to the 2016 SUMMIT FACULTY BIOS for examples of style, appropriate content, length, punctuation, and capitalization. ALSO — please refrain from mentioning your "passion" for your work, your pets, hobbies, or relatives.
• 1 literature citation, consisting of a bibliographic reference to one article or book on the subject of your presentation, preferably not written by you (copy and paste)
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.